Head Chef – work/life balance
We are searching for a talented Chef who has a fine dining background, to head the kitchen within this stunning & contemporary bistro. They have gained a fantastic reputation for serving delicious food using only the freshest seasonal produce.
The job role
- All aspects of kitchen management are required
- Training and developing the team
- Liaising with the owner with menu development
- Producing food to a very high standard
- Continue to build on the excellent reputation already in place
- The daily use of fresh & seasonal produce including making bread and desserts from scratch
- Maintaining consistency in this busy environment
Our ideal candidate
- Proven background within fine dining and high-volume environments
- Is passionate about fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Has a creative flair when inputting ideas for menu development/daily specials
- Has an excellent understanding of food/labour costs and working to GP
- Able to manage all aspects of the kitchen
- Is careful with stock ordering and stock management
- Is a peoples’ person and able to maintain a fantastic working environment
- Is flexible with working hours due to the nature of the business as you will be required to work the occasional evening
- Your own transport is essential
*Experienced & confident Sous Chefs will also be considered
What ‘s in it for you?
- Desirable day time hours
- Salary of £26,000 – £28,000 per annum
- Good tips on top of salary
- Fantastic career development opportunity
- The chance showcase your creative flair
- Be part of a dedicated and close-knit team
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.