Our client is an award-winning establishment offering fresh, home cooked food with a seasonal touch. Popular for both tourists and the local community whether it is a drink or their speciality Sunday roast dinners.
THE JOB ROLE
- Liaise with the Executive Chef with menu development
- Motivate, train and develop the kitchen brigade
- Manage the GP & food margins, stock control, implement ways to reduce wastage and costs
- Build on the current trade level and continue to find ways of increasing business
- Procurement with suppliers and ensuring we are receiving the best produce for the best possible price
- Autonomy over daily and weekly specials
- Managing the team, organising rotas and labour costs in accordance to budgets
- Produce excellent food whilst maintaining company standards
- Lead the team by example and take pride in your work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The ability to work on your own initiative and can both identify problems and then find appropriate solutions to resolve them
- A good understanding of food costs and managing GP
- Has a background of cooking fresh food
- Understands the values of working for a company
- Extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and all health & safety regulations
- Thrives under pressure and leading a team
- Takes pride in the training and development of the team
- Will produce ideas and capitalise on menu changes and specials
- Competitive salary with many perks
- Performance focus bonus scheme plus a share of the tips
- Company discount opportunities
- Career progression and security
- Training and development programmes
- The chance to make a kitchen your own
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.