We have a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious and elegant country house which is home to a double AA Rosette Brasserie and a Michelin Star restaurant. As our new Brasserie Head Chef you will be running the Brasserie kitchen under the guidance of our Executive Chef. We are looking for someone who has excellent food and culinary skills and knowledge and has experience of leading and developing a team.
You will be responsible for the production, control and issue of food in the kitchen, so that standards of customer service, as defined in our standards of performance manual and statutory Health and Hygiene Regulations, are met in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Previous experience of working at 2 rosette level in a senior position is essential
- Fantastic Leadership skills
- Experience in fine dining and high volume service
- Passion and pride for producing food to a high standard
- Encouragement in developing and training chefs
- Experience using fresh local produce
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with local suppliers
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced chef to establish themselves in one of the regions best kitchens.
Due to the location, your own transport is required
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.