Competative Package depending on experience
Benefits and discounts
Our Client is a comfortable and friendly pub, where you will be leading a kitchen brigade that has been awarded an AA Rosette.
The client also boasts a neighbouring cafe, lounge and bar. Offering affordable dining options to complement a luxury experience. It’s an ideal location between Portsmouth and Southampton, it’s a busy place and there’s no better time to join the team offering warm hospitality and high-quality service in a welcoming environment.
You will support the Executive Head Chef and be responsible for a diverse team, serving food of the highest standard. The kitchen has a high volume of service each week for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as events.
Your day to day;
- Support the development of menus and dishes in line with business requirements
- Responsable for suppliers, stock control and ordering
- Support the Executive Head Chef to ensure guests recieve memorable experience
- You will constantly focus on improving the performance of your team and yourself, consistently achieving targets and delivering results
- You will be responsible for ensuring the kitchen complies with food safety guidelines
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a proven track record of managing a busy kitchen.
- You will be comfortable managing and training staff.
- You will need to be take control of your own budget and manage GP through payroll and waste monitoring.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Due to the location, your own transport is required
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.