If you are a Senior Sous or Head Chef who is passionate about fresh food and specifically a ‘farm to fork’ environment, then you are in luck.
One of the leading hotels in Hampshire is looking for a solid individual, who will lead the kitchen team and oversee quality control and the production of the food.
The job role
- Producing food to an extremely high standard using the freshest ingredients
- Managing the team and maintaining organisation
- Running the pass and delegating duties effectively
- Stock management
- Implement health & safety regulations
- Train & develop the kitchen staff
- Liaise with the Exec Chef and management to ensure efficiency
- Using fresh produce from your own kitchen garden
- Assist the Exec Chef wherever necessary i.e. forecasting, labour control and food costing
Our ideal Head Chef
- Hands-on and happy to get stuck in, in all areas of the kitchen
- Passion is a must – we want you to have fire in your belly!
- Takes pride in their work and has a keen eye for attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of organic cooking
- Has the patience and compassion to train and develop junior Chefs
- Is happy/willing to adapt to the menus created by the Exec Chef
- Has a diverse range of skills and ability
- Experience with functions including high-end banqueting
- Ideally worked to a Rosette level
- Your own transport is essential
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Service charge introduced after probation period
- Accommodation available (for 6 months)
- Lead a brigade of up to 40 dedicated Chefs/Assistants
- Meals and uniform provided
- Work with your personal ‘Chef’s farm’ on the stunning grounds
- Being apart of a progressive hotel – exciting plans in the future with expanding their event portfolio
Please get in touch for further details regarding this exciting position!
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.