A traditional pub which acts as the heart of the community has a great opening for a Chef that wants to make a kitchen their own.
You will be required to lead a small dedicated team and assist with further recruitment enabling you to build your own brigade.
If you are hands-on, adaptable, fast thinking, flexible and easy going then you will fit right in. And of course, you MUST have a passion for fresh food!
- You will be fully responsible for stock control and ordering
- Completing all administrative duties
- Running the pass and delegating duties appropriately
- Liaising with the Owner with menu development, utilising the local produce and keeping up with trends and seasons
- Preparing food using fresh produce and ensuring each dish is cooked to a high standard
- We want you to lead by example with everything you do!
We can offer you:
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Gratuities on top (Up to £4k a year)
- Potential bonus for the right candidate
- Chance to showcase your creative flair
- Autonomy with menus and specials
- Work with a hands-on and passionate Owner
You will be required to work 40 hours a week over 5 days, serving up to 50 guests on a regular day with more expected in peak times.
Your own transport is essential.
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.