Head Chef – £37k + Bonus
I now have an exciting opportunity to be the Captain of the kitchen within a large Hotel which is part of a globally established company.
What we need from you
- Passionate about working for a branded establishment and fully understands the values of working for a large company
- Excellent team management skills and takes pride in the training and development of junior Chefs
- Extremely attentive towards margins, food costs and budget control
- Food Hygiene Level 2 minimum
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP
- You will be required to improve standards in all aspects of the kitchen so you must be able to adapt and thrive in a challenging environment
- Show a hands-on approach to your work and implemented the hours needed to push the business forward
- A background in Hotels or branded establishments is highly advantageous
- Knowledge and a good skill set with all admin work, stocks, staff rotas, recording temperatures etc.
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- And of course, you must be passionate about success, focused on the details and able to trust the team
- A salary of £34,000 – £37,000 per annum
- £2k yearly performance bonus split into each quarter judged on EHO ratings, food margins and stock control
- Accommodation is available for up to 3 months
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
This could be the beginning of a fantastic career with a renowned company that can offer job security and extensive progression opportunities.
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.