One of the most sought-after eateries in the area is looking for a new skipper for their kitchen! Not only will you be walking into an award-winning kitchen, but you’ll also have a full talented team already in place, a great working environment and the opportunity to produce Rosette food.
- You must be mad about food and have bags of drive and energy
- Has a calm nature and a team player
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Able to train, develop, motivate and lead the brigade
- Thrives under pressure and naturally organised
- Extensive knowledge of all regulations e.g. COSHH & HACCP
- Successfully achieve financial targets and understands food costs, margins, GP
- Managing food and labour costs
- Ensuring the highest standards are maintained
- Implement company policies and regulations
- Prepare food using fresh & local produce
- Run the pass with passion whilst showcasing your talent
- Assist with menu development
- Creating daily/weekly specials
- Stock management, ordering, organise staff rotas all whilst maintaining GP
- Training and developing the kitchen team
- Salary of £30,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Tips/Tronc on top
- Produce Rosette food
- Great working environment
- Solid team already in place
- Staff meals, uniform and many other perks
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.