As Head Chef, you’ll be the heart and soul of your kitchen and a driving force within the business. When it comes down to it, you will be leading a team that are all about making memories by delivering great food and an unrivalled guest experience. It’s the best job in the business. You will:
- Deliver some of the best food in the industry
- Showcase your passion and enthusiasm for cooking fresh, locally sourced and quality ingredients
- Adore all things food and drink and appreciate what a good plate of food looks and tastes like
- Recruit & develop a fantastic team
- Have a strong eye for business performance and great business skills
- Be a go-getter that is here to make an impact in the industry
You will also be great with people and looking for every opportunity to create unforgettable memories for your guests. A great team motivator with strong leadership abilities. Ideally, you’ll have managed house pub experience but this is not essential, we’re much more interested in you than what it says on your CV. You will have a background in quality, fresh food cooking. You love your job and take great pride in your successes.
- Salary of £28,000 – £30,000 per annum plus generous bonus scheme
- 20% off food and drink in all managed houses
- Special team rates when you stay in a Hotel or Inn within the group
- Dedicated training and career progression
- Unrivalled opportunity for progression and development within the group
- Mentorship from experienced industry professionals
- Industry recognised and accredited training
- Sensible working hours within a friendly environment
- Inspiration Days and Local Supplier Visits
- Generous performance-related incentive scheme
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.