If you have the ability to manage a high-volume catering operation whilst producing an A la Carte service with fresh, simple but well executed dishes, then this position could possibly be the one for you.
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full autonomy of the menu
- Opportunity to showcase your creative flair
- Managing a small, dedicated and close-knit team
- Training and development of the team
- Developing the menus and creating specials
- Implement new ideas to build on current reputation
- Responsible for food costs, stock ordering, stock control and the GP
The ideal candidate
- Has an extremely hands-on and positive approach to their work
- Extensive knowledge and skillset with fresh food
- Takes pride in their work
- Passionate about training and developing Chefs
- Is creative, open minded and ambitious
- Endless ideas with menu development and specials
- Has a great understanding of food costs, margins and GP
- Adverse to change and has the ability to increase business
- Sous Chefs with strong leadership skills will also be considered
Due to the location your own transport is required
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.