A hidden gem in the heart of a town enriched in history. My client will be introducing a new food concept and now seeking a talented Chef who is proactive, ambitious and able to push this business towards success. Including new menus, training and developing the team and implementing company specs.
You will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management, including:
- Training and development of the brigade
- Preparing and serving fresh food to company spec
- Creating daily/weekly specials
- Liaising with the GM to ensure an efficient service
- Deliver the new menu launch and push the business forward
- Implement new ways to constantly increase profits
- Responsible for GP, food costs and providing business reports
If you have
- A fresh food and/or branded background
- Experience in new openings
- Businesses acumen and excellent leadership skills
- Hands-on approach and content on working on their own if required
- Immense passion for quality food and providing customer satisfaction
- The ability to liaise with the Exec Chef with menu development
- Creative and innovative ideas for specials
- Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Generous bonus structure which increases with service
- 20% discount across the group
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Potential career progression within the group
- The opportunity to make a kitchen your own
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.