A traditional village pub in the heart of the countryside. Consisting of a snug area and a cosy restaurant, with outside seating accompanied by outstanding views of woodlands and greenery.
Thriving on producing fresh dishes with daily specials using local produce, you will feel at home with the atmosphere created by the friendly staff and hearty food served.
- Full autonomy of the menu
- The opportunity to make a kitchen your own
- Salary of £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Enjoy the freedom and creativity of leading the kitchen
- Responsible for maintaining the already great reputation by consistently delivering a high spec of food
- Control of stock ordering and costing
- The opportunity to be a big part of a close, family run business
Our client is a family owned and run business, so being a personable individual can be advantageous. You will need to require knowledge within the butchery of Game, Poultry and Meat as the local gamekeeper will deliver straight to the back door.
The ideal candidate
- The ability to remain composed under pressure
- Proven experience within a fresh food background
- Knowledge of all food, health and safety regulations
- Ambitious Sous Chef’s with an impressive resume are also considered
- High level of knowledge of stock ordering and costing
- Due to the location you must have your own transport
This is the ideal position for a Sous Chef looking for their first Head Chef position.
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.