£40,000 plus bonus of upto £15k
One of the leading eateries in the area has an opening for a hands-on, professional and passionate General Manager to lead the operations of this busy business. Being as popular as they are, we require an individual who can handle high-volume food & drink service, work well under pressure and takes pride in their duties. This is a stunning restaurant with rooms, serving fresh & local produce with a highly reputable status and the potential to continue to succeed much further.
The job role
- Maintain excellent relationships with suppliers
- Liaise with the owner with business plans and performance
- Motivate, train and develop the team
- Produce business reports and forecasts
- Responsible for controlling labour costs and your GP
- Provide creative ideas to maintain relevance and push the business forward
The ideal candidate
- A keen eye for attention to detail is important
- Rosette background and working in a similar environment with high volume
- A hands-on approach with the day to day operations
- Has excellent wine knowledge
- A positive energy and an exemplary leadership style
- Has innovative and creative ideas and understands seasons, industry fashions and can adapt to change
- Exceptional level of business acumen
- Have an immense passion for the Hospitality industry
- Your own transport is required
Salary & benefits
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Be part of a sought-after and award-winning group
- Profit related bonus
- Pension contribution
- Training and development programmes
- Opportunity to showcase your talent in a popular establishment
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.