As General Manager you will be leading a successful business and its team from the front. Building on an already award-winning dining institution for Londoners, which is tucked away in London’s stylish heart of the city – As the GM you will be involved and responsible for all aspects of the business including managing team, financial astute and strong business planning acumen.
What in it for you
- Salary of up to £45000 per annum depending on experience
- Extremely generous profit share scheme up to £15000
- Discounts across the whole group
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be the face of the Business, inspire the team by showing true hospitality and demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities
- Be passionate about being a Foodie and be able to raise the bar in delighting our guests award winning service.
- Love the British food scene and engaged in the local community that surrounds it.
- Have at least 2 years General Manager experience at 1 Rosette level or higher
- Show strong entrepreneur spirit in developing and grow the business by using all marketing platforms.
- Have experience of being accountable for P & L’s and is able to hit and exceed financial targets
Our client is a collection of iconic Inns, and this unit is based in the heart of London, Each Inn has been lovingly refurbished to an extremely high standard whilst retaining their history and charm. The majority of their properties have bedrooms, many have additional private dining/event areas and most of them have been awarded 1 or 2 AA rosettes.
This establishment is a hidden gem within the London marketplace it has a rosette standard restaurant, relaxed bar and well-appointed private dining area
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.