General Manager | £28 – £32k per annum
I now have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and hands-on General Manager to lead the team at a reasonably newly opened restaurant. Specialising in fresh, seasonal produce and aiming to consistently provide a relaxed and unforgettable customer experience.
The job role
- Maintain excellent relationships with suppliers
- Motivate, train and develop the team
- Produce business reports and forecasts
- Responsible for controlling labour costs and your GP
- Provide creative ideas to maintain relevance and push the business forward
- Understand the ethos of working for a small but successful and growing brand
- And of course, provide exceptional customer service and successfully stamp our mark as a go-to meeting spot for the community and tourists alike
The ideal candidate
- A keen eye for attention to detail is important
- A proven background in a similar environment
- A hands-on approach and will be heavily involved on a day-to-day basis
- A positive energy and an exemplary leadership style
- Dynamic and creative with business ideas
- A great understanding of preparing food in house from scratch
- Exceptional level of business acumen
- Have an immense passion for the Hospitality industry
Salary & benefits
- £28,000 – £32,000 per annum – depending on experience
- Bonus scheme in addition to salary
- Company discounts
- Potential career progression with an ever-growing company
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.