We are recruiting for a passionate individual as General Manager for a new bespoke event venue delivering the highest standard of service to clients and guests for their big event. You should have the ability to manage a successful team and really drive the business forward together. As General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the venue including financials and have the skills to ensure smooth operation by going the extra mile and delivering the all-important finishing touches.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to people management and customer service
- Fantastic eye for detail and vision to deliver the highest standards possible
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with the hospitality and fine dining industry at a management level
- Ability to deliver a tailored service and go above and beyond
- Up to £36,000 per annum
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Launching a new event venue and building an outstanding reputation
- Managing staff and leading by example
- Overseeing service and ensuring the highest standards are delivered
- Recruitment and training of team
- Personnel skills and HR procedures
- Managing financials and working to budgets
- Future business planning and development
- Own transport is essential due to location
Our client is a well-known and sought after Hospitality company with a variety of event and wedding venues throughout the UK. The General Manager position will be at a new and exciting venue being developed and give you the opportunity to grow this already successful company.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.