As General Manager you will be leading a successful team and business from the front and building on an already renowned reputation. You will be involved and responsible for all aspects of the business including managing team, finical acumen and business planning with the support if needed from a forward thinking and sought after company.
- Salary of up between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Bonus and profit share scheme
- Meals on shift
- Discounts across the group
- Offer WSET training and sponsored trips for anyone showing the right initiative
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a managerial position and strong knowledge of catering management
- A passion for customer service and have a proactive service style
- Be a food lover with good knowledge of food, wine and spirits
- An eye for detail and ability to consistently uphold the company’s standards
- Ability to manage budgets, labour to sales and P&L’s
- A conscientious approach to management and ability to lead by example
- Ability to work well under pressure and ensure smooth running
- Experience working within a 2 AA rosette establishment is preferred but not essential
- Own transport is recommended due to location
Our client is a collection of iconic pubs, mostly in the beautiful British countryside. Each pub has been lovingly refurbished to an extremely high standard whilst retaining their history and charm. The majority of their properties have bedrooms, many have additional private dining/event areas and most of them have been awarded 1 or 2 AA rosettes.
This establishment is a beautiful 2 rosette pub with bedrooms located in the stunning countryside near Alton. This establishment has a fantastic reputation for serving great food and drink with a local and fresh produce policy. The lively restaurant has a formal feel, yet cosy atmosphere so perfect for all occasions.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.