At Check Hospitality we specialise in skilled and experienced chefs. We are currently representing a renowned local manufacturer who require a general assistant to help with the running of their on-site canteen.
- Cleaning tables
- Preparing sandwiches and other light meals
- Assisting the chef with basic food preparation
- General cleaning duties
- Assisting customers
- Location accessible by public transport
The ideal candidate;
- Hard working and reliable
- Have at least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Flexible approach to work
- Have experience preparing and serving fresh food
- Have own safety shoes
What we can offer you;
- High rates of pay including holiday pay
- Daytime hours (7am-2pm Monday to Friday)
- Roles ongoing
Apply now and get started as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call the office on 02392 863303
We are dealing with a large volume of responses. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.