If you are looking for a work/life balance then keep looking, as we have an excellent position with an independent, forward-thinking catering company that can offer stability and potential progression.
Requirements of the role include duties such as:
- Assisting the Chefs with preparation of the food
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness within the kitchen
- Assisting with stock control
- Driving & delivering food to clients
- Providing cover in accordance to the needs of the business
Our ideal candidate
- Basic cooking experience
- Knowledge of allergens and food safety regulations
- Team player
- Clean, tidy and friendly
- Over the age of 25
- Full driving license
- Can use your own initiative
- Reliable and hard-working
What’s in it for you?
- Monday to Friday
- 3am – 14:30pm
- Great working environment
- Salary of approx. £18,000 per annum
- Potential career progression
- Work/life balance
- Being part of a company that truly cares about their staff
- No 2 days are the same which keeps it exciting
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.