Front office Manager
An award-winning hotel in the heart of Hampshire has an exciting opening to become their Front Office Manager, offering extensive career progression opportunities and a working environment which makes you actually look forward to go to work!
Our ideal candidate
- Experience in a similar role i.e. Reception/Front of House Manager
- A fantastic level of interpersonal skills
- Possess a glowing amount of IT skills with Opera experience advantageous
- Has the ability to lead the team by example and maintain a positive attitude
- Passionate about the Hotel industry and providing unforgettable customer experiences
- Takes pride in their work, reputation and also personal presentation
- Your own transport is required due to the varied shift patterns
Duties will include
- Organising, training and developing the team
- Consistently implementing and delivering previous and present policies
- Duty Manager responsibilities will be required on a rotation basis
- Monitoring and responding to guest feedback appropriately
- Aspiring to achieve company targets
- Rostering the front of house team
- Delivering the highest level of customer experience
- Salary of £26,000 per annum – 40 hours a week
- Shift pattern basis, including early starts/late finishes/weekends
- Uncapped incentive scheme for up sells
- Staff discounts across the group
- Representing a global brand
- Free meals/refreshments on duty
- Staff uniform provided
- 28 days holiday and workplace pension
- Extensive career development and progression opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.