Front of House Supervisor
We have a position open for a talented individual, who is able to provide exceptional customer service whilst under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
With a dedicated team in place and award-winning food being served, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career.
The job role
- Develop, supervise and motivate the team
- Ensure the highest quality of service is being maintained
- Liaise with the Manager to ensure an efficient service
- Constantly provide new ideas to increase business and customer satisfaction
- Be accountable for cash handling and report on any financial variances
- Assist the Manager with organising and planning the day-to-day operation
- Be the first point of contact for the customers
- Have extensive knowledge of food & beverages
- Ensure the customer leaves as happy and satisfied as possible
If you are proactive, personable and passionate with the dedication and will to succeed, then you are what we are looking for.
- £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Tips/Tronc of up to £3,000 in addition to salary
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Work with a dedicated team in a positive environment
Due to the location your own transport is required.
Please apply for more details
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.