A traditional Pub in the heart of the countryside, boasting a menu of home cooked meals prepared from scratch. Under new ownership, looking to build a great reputation and looking for an experienced, hard-working Chef who can work on their own and serve good homely food.
The ideal candidate
- Passion for fresh food is a must
- Has a great work ethic you’ll be on your own most days
- Has exceptional team work skills
- Can implement ideas with menus
- Able to create fantastic specials
- Will liaise with the Owner to ensure a smooth service
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- Will help maintain the great reputation with locals and tourists
- Can be flexible with working hours
- Your own transport is essential due to the location
- Salary of £10 per hour plus tips
- The chance to make a kitchen your own
- Work with hands-on Owners
Please apply for more details
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.