Commis / Chef de Partie
A fantastic opportunity for an ‘up and coming’ Chef who is looking to kick start their career in an award-winning kitchen. They have an established team and an excellent reputation which gives you the resources to really develop your skills.
The job role
- Providing solid support for the Chefs
- Preparing dishes to a very high standard
- Running any section required including larder and dessert
- Working with a settled and established team
- Maintaining excellent standards in this fast-paced environment
- Adhering to all health & safety regulations
- Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness
The ideal candidate
- Extensive knowledge in preparing fresh produce
- Ability to adapt to all scenarios and environments
- Thrive under pressure and can step up a gear when busy
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills and techniques
- Immense passion for the industry
- Take pride in every dish you serve
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Salary of £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Fair share of the tronc on top of salary
- Approx 45 hours weekly over 4.5 days
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Opportunity to showcase your creative flair
- Great chance to truly kick start your career as a Chef
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.