Our client is an award-winning Restaurant, boasting stunning surroundings. Extremely popular for weddings & events, we are now recruiting for a motivated and hard-working Commis Chef, who can produce food at the highest of standards, even at the busiest times.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude
- A fresh food background is a must
- Must be organised and thrive on solving problems
- Banqueting & events background will be advantageous
- Provide solid support for the senior Chefs wherever necessary
- Ensure consistency of standards with the food leaving the kitchen
- Assist with stock control and minimalising food wastage
- Heavily involved in event catering and banqueting
- Ensure you are adhering to all health & safety procedures
- Your own transport is required
What’s in it for you
- Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Fantastic working environment
- 5 day working week
- Constant use of fresh & local produce
- Excellent company benefits and career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work within an award-winning establishment
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.