Clinical Services Manager – Suffolk – up to £19.95 DOE – Monday – Friday with occasional weekends and be part of on call rota within the management team
What’s in it for you?
This group values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- A health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- Cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Cost of NMC registration (£120)*
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 28 days annual leave
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
About the role
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the group brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we’re looking for
- You will be a level one Registered Nurse
- You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
- With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents’ lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
- An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
About the home
You will be working in a bright, spacious home, situated in a rural location on the edge of a historic market town in Suffolk. It offers residential, nursing and dementia care and can also offer a space for people to rest, relax and recover with our short stays too.
All bedrooms are beautifully decorated and furnished to a high standard. Great care to focus on the person, it’s important for the residents to feel at home.
For more information call 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.