Full time Chef required
We have a great opportunity for a passionate Chef to join the team at a popular meetings and events establishment in the heart of Basingstoke. This establishment is fortunate enough to offer you more of a work/life balance, as they do not allow their Chefs to work all weekend, with the latest you’ll finish of around 9pm due to the nature of the business.
Our ideal Chef
- Experience in a weddings & events environment
- Extensive knowledge of fresh food
- Ability to adapt to various situations as you will be cooking for both the restaurant and functions
- Can prep and cook food to a high standard
- Able to use your own initiative and can also work effectively in a team
- Takes pride in their work no matter the task
- Has a passion for the industry
The job role
- Providing solid support for the Head Chef in all areas of the kitchen
- Prepare and serve food using fresh produce
- Can work effectively off both the A la Carte and functions menu
- Replenish the stock accordingly
- Maintaining high standards of both service and cleanliness
- Input ideas for menu development
- Run a section efficiently
- Liaise with the Head Chef and FOH team to ensure a smooth service
- Pay of up to £10 p/h
- Bonus scheme throughout the year
- Flexible shift patterns – you will not be required to work both days over the weekend
- Realistically should be finished by 9pm at the latest
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Career progression
- Other perks including free health club & gym membership
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.