Commis/Chef de Partie
A fantastic opportunity to work in the kitchen of one of the most sought-after pubs in the area with the picturesque backdrop of natural countryside, providing an extensive menu using only the freshest ingredients.
The job role
- Preparing and serving food using fresh produce
- Maintaining an excellent standard
- Assisting the team with lunch and dinner service
- Providing solid support in any section required
- Liaising with front of house to ensure a smooth service
The ideal candidate
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Able to provide solid support to the Head Chef
- Has experience in busy kitchens
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Thrives under pressure
- Has extensive knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Your own transport is required due to the rural location
- Salary of £10.00 per hour
- Straight shifts 12pm – 8pm
- 5 days out of 7
- Free meal on duty
- Potential over time if required
*No live in
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.