Chef de Partie
We have a great opening for an experienced Chef who is looking for more of a work/life balance. With a settled team already in place, 1 CDP will be the last piece of the puzzle. Offering a mixture of shifts which are predominantly day-time hours, including Mon-Fri during school holidays.
Our ideal CDP
- Has experience in a fast-paced catering environment
- Can handle pressure and high-volume
- Extensive knowledge with fresh produce
- Takes pride in managing stock and minimalising food wastage
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Passionate about food and always willing to learn
- Can be left to their own devices
- Providing support for the Head and Sous wherever necessary
- Stock management including ordering when required
- Maintain the highest standards with all duties including prepping and cleanliness
- Catering for up to 600 pupils and 450 staff – breakfast, lunch and supper
- Assisting with training and development of other members in the team of 12
- Inputting ideas for menus for day-to-day catering plus A la Carte/Prix Fixe for functions and events including charity balls
- Cooking homely food from scratch and to spec
- Salary of £25,200 per annum
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bank holidays and 1 week over Christmas OFF
- Monday – Friday during school holidays
- Fantastic working environment
- Meals on duty and career development opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.