Chef de Partie
The award-winning Head Chef of this charming and stunning country inn has created an opening for a talented individual, to help push the business forward. Currently holding 1 Rosette, they want to push for more accolades and need someone strong, versatile, committed and passionate to work alongside the team and succeed alongside this thriving food operation.
The job role
- Provide support to the Head Chef in all areas of the kitchen
- Use fresh produce and take pride in each dish you serve
- Use excellent communication skills when working with the team
- Stock control and keeping your section organised
- Prepare and serve each dish to the highest standard
- Liaise with the FOH team to ensure a smooth and efficient service
The ideal candidate
- Background of producing Rosette food
- Excellent communication and team skills
- A passion for fresh food
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Thrives under pressure
- A creative flair and committed to progressing
- Your own transport is required
- Salary of £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Great tips on top
- Accommodation available
- Discounts across the group
- Produce award-winning food with an award-winning team of Chefs
- Extensive career progression and development opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.