Chef de Partie
Nestled on the Wiltshire border is a charming country inn and rosetted restaurant with beautiful bedrooms and they now have an opening for a passionate Chef de Partie to join the brigade.
The ideal candidate
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Able to provide solid support to the Head Chef
- Has experience in busy kitchens at 1 Rosette level or higher
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it
- Is proactive and always busy at work
- Thrives under pressure
- Has extensive knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Your own transport is required due to the rural location
- £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Additional tips/tronc – Approx £3,000 per annum
- Accommodation is available
- Producing food at a 2 Rosette level
- Learning from award-winning Chefs
- Extensive training and development programmes
- Career progression opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.