Chef de Partie
A stunning rural hotel with an award-winning restaurant now has a position for a talented individual to truly kick start their career.
The job role
- Provide support to the Head Chef in any area of the kitchen necessary
- Run the larder section and maintain the excellent 2 Rosette standard
- Use fresh and local produce taking pride in each dish you serve
- Use excellent communication skills when working with the team
- Stock control and keeping your section organised
- Liaise with the FOH team to ensure a smooth and efficient service
The ideal candidate
- A Rosette background is essential
- Excellent communication and team skills
- A passion for fresh food
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Thrive under pressure, versatile and has the ability to adapt
- Extensive knowledge of fresh food and flavour combinations
- A creative flair and can provide ideas when the Head Chef changes the menu
- Your own transport is essential
- Salary of £20,000 – £21,000 per annum plus tips
- Accommodation available
- Produce 2 Rosette food and be proud of your work
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Fantastic chance to make a name for yourself
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.