Chef de Partie/Junior Sous
If you are a talented, ambitious and career focused Chef looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and creative flair, then look no further. A fantastic position to be part of an award-winning team of Chefs has become available. You will be producing seasonal food to Rosette level and providing an unforgettable customer dining experience.
The job role
- Preparing and serving food using fresh and local produce
- Maintaining the excellent Rosette standard
- Supporting the Head & Sous in all sections of the kitchen
- Liaising with front of house to ensure a smooth service
- Use attention to detail and take pride in each dish you serve
The ideal candidate
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Able to provide solid support to the Head Chef
- Has experience in busy kitchens
- Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Thrives under pressure
- Has extensive knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Salary of £22,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Additional tips of around £2,500 per annum
- Working in an award-winning kitchen
- Learning from talented Chefs
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Producing food you’ll be proud of
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.