Chef de Partie
Our client is a stunning gastro pub in a picturesque village, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Boasting a food offering of fresh and local produce, catering for the whole family.
THE JOB ROLE
- Provide solid support for the Head Chef in any section required
- Produce food to a high standard using fresh ingredients
- Manage stock control and minimalise food wastage
- Implement ideas to help push the business forward
- Help train and develop the junior Chefs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fresh food and high-volume background is a must
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Can prepare food to a high standard
- Great level of knowledge with all things HACCP and COSHH
- Is committed and dedicated to providing a fantastic customer experience
- Have your own transport due to the location
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Salary of £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on addition to salary
- Accommodation is available
- Career progression opportunities
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.