Chef de Partie
A stunning pub with rooms in a picturesque village, serving fresh & local produce require a talented Chef de Partie to join their dedicated brigade of Chefs. Working in a close-knit team, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career as a Chef.
The job role
- Providing solid support for the Head Chef
- Preparing dishes to a very high standard
- Running any section required including larder and dessert
- Working with a close-knit team
- Maintaining excellent standards in this fast-paced environment
- Adhering to all health & safety regulations
- Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness
The ideal candidate
- Extensive knowledge in preparing fresh produce
- Ability to adapt to all scenarios and environments
- Thrive under pressure and can step up a gear when busy
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills and techniques
- Experience using a pizza oven is a bonus
- Immense passion for the industry
- Take pride in every dish you serve
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Salary of £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Approx £2k/£3k on top of annual salary
- Accommodation is available
- Fantastic career development opportunities
*Passionate and enthusiastic Commis Chefs will also be considered
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.