Chef de Partie
Located in a quaint village in the Gloucestershire countryside, our client is an award-winning pub with rooms, offering a simply tasteful menu which utilises some of the best produce from the local area. Fortunately there is now an opening for a talented Commis/Chef de Partie looking to take the next step in the culinary career.
The job role
- Providing solid support for the Head Chef
- Preparing dishes to a very high standard
- Running any section required including larder and dessert
- Working with a close-knit team
- Maintaining excellent standards in this fast-paced environment
- Adhering to all health & safety regulations
- Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness
The ideal candidate
- Extensive knowledge in preparing fresh produce
- Ability to adapt to all scenarios and environments
- Thrive under pressure and can step up a gear when busy
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills and techniques
- Immense passion for the industry
- Take pride in every dish you serve
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Salary of up to £9.00 per hour
- Plus good tips on top
- Accommodation is available
- Fantastic career development opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.