Chef de Partie
Benefits and discounts
Our Client is a comfortable and friendly pub, where you will be working as chef de partie in a kitchen that has been awarded an AA Rosette for its quality Mediterranean dishes.
The client also boasts a neighbouring cafe, lounge and bar. Offering affordable dining options to complement a luxury experience. It’s an ideal location between Portsmouth and Southampton, it’s a busy place and there’s no better time to join the team offering warm hospitality and high-quality service in a welcoming environment.
As Chef de Partie you can become a vital part of our skilled brigade. Spending your days serving delicious food in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills under the guidance of our talented Head Chef.
Your day to day;
- Producing a high standard of food from scratch using fresh ingredients
- Being responcible for your own section
- Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety
- Maintaining areas of work and machinery
- Eliminating wasteful or unprofitable practices
- Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
- You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. We have recipes you must follow but a flair for cooking is essential.
- If you are a team player who is committed to achieving the very best, this could be the role for you.
- Proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
- It’s a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking advancement in their career.
- You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business varies greatly, we want to ensure our guests have a high-quality experience and want to return.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Due to the location, your own transport is required
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.