Chef de Partie
Possibly the most established hotel in the area now has an opening for the next generation of talented Chefs. Offering industry leading career development and training programmes, this position is a must for an ambitious and skilful individual looking to make their mark as a Chef.
The job role
- Provide support to the Head Chef in any area of the kitchen necessary
- Use fresh produce and take pride in each dish you serve
- Use excellent communication skills when working with the team
- Stock control and keeping your section organised
- Liaise with the FOH team to ensure a smooth and efficient service
The ideal candidate
- A background of large hotels, conference & banqueting and high-volume operations is a must
- Excellent communication and team skills
- A passion for fresh food
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Thrives under pressure, versatile and has the ability to adapt
- A creative flair and committed to progressing
- Strong Commis Chefs with hotel experience will also be considered
- Salary of £8.20 – £9.20 per hour
- Tips/Tronc on top of salary
- Extensive career progression and development opportunities
- Representing a globally recognised brand
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.