We have a new and exciting Chef de Partie role for an ambitious Chef looking to develop their knowledge in the kitchen to push forward in their career. This is an ideal place for a passionate chef to learn and develop their trade and be an integral part of an established and reputable kitchen team.
Are you passionate about working with fresh, high quality, seasonal ingredients with a drive and compassion to learn new techniques?
What we are looking for
- A hardworking commis chef looking to step up to CDP
- A strong desire to develop your skills to become a brilliant chef within a talented kitchen brigade
- Possess the ability to work well in a team while creating excellent quality mouth-watering dishes
- A strong work ethic, reliability, hardworking, passionate, consistent and punctual
- Excellent communication skills to enhance the effectivity of the brigade as a team
What you’ll get
- Fantastic working hours
- Work for an establishment that pushes the boundaries of good quality food with a good future as you develop in the kitchen
- £21,00 – £21,500 salary + benefits
- Work with an outstanding menu, from afternoon teas to private dining and events along with specialist menu evenings.
- Beautiful location overlooking the harbour
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.