Our client is a beautiful Hotel containing a Rosetted Restaurant based in the picturesque area of West Sussex. Boasting a strong menu using fresh and locally sourced ingredients this is a very popular and occasionally demanding workplace. This Hotel is a real eye opener for any ambitious Chef looking to develop their knowledge in the kitchen to push forward in their career.
We are looking for a confident Chef de Partie to assist with the day to day duties within the kitchen, someone who is aiming to develop their knowledge and adapt their abilities to meet the requirements of this environment. Ideal candidates will be passionate about working with fresh, high quality, seasonal ingredients with a drive and compassion to learn new techniques.
To successfully qualify to be one of the most important features within the kitchen in this wonderful establishment you will need to have;
- Experience in working within fine dining or rosette standard kitchen
- A strong desire to develop your skills to become a brilliant chef within a talented kitchen brigade and possess the ability to work well together while creating excellent quality mouth-watering dishes
- A strong work ethic, reliability, hardworking, passionate, consistent and punctual
- Excellent communication skills to enhance the effectivity of the brigade as a team
What you’ll get
- Fantastic working hours
- Tips / Tronc and in-house perks
- Potential accommodation if needed
- A brilliant salary of up to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Work for an establishment that pushes the boundaries of good quality food with a good future as you develop in the kitchen
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.