Chef de Partie
A stunning, modernised pub and hotel, boasting a contemporary charm and an extensive menu of freshly prepared food which proves perfect for a country escape.
The job role
- Preparing & serving food using fresh and local produce
- Assist the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the food operation
- Cover all sections required including running the pass
- Responsible for stock control and working to GP
- Train, develop, organise and motivate the junior Chefs
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food and high volume background is a must
- Has a great work ethic as it becomes extremely busy
- Has exceptional team work skills and will lead by example
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Able to run the pass effectively whilst keeping the team organised and motivated
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- £10 per hour plus tips
- Potential package of up to £28,000 per annum
- Accommodation available
- Industry leading training programmes
- Extensive career progression opportunities
Due to the location your own transport is required.
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.