A popular fresh food Café is now looking for a Chef to join their dedicated and close-knit team.
Boasting an extensive lunch menu, using meat and produce sourced from their farm which gives them a unique offering compared to other eateries in the area.
- Has the ability to run the kitchen on their own when required
- Extensive knowledge with allergens, HACCP, COSHH and all health & safety regulations
- Can produce food to a high standard using fresh and local produce
- Excellent interpersonal skills and works well in a team
- Can liaise effectively with the Head Chef and owners to provide the best possible service
- Able to maintain exceptional levels of hygiene standards
- Hands-on approach and has experience in a similar environment
- Has a passion for the industry and customer satisfaction
- Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Day time hours – 8am – 4pm
- Work with hands-on and dedicated owners
- Be appreciated for your hard work
- Enjoy working in a newly refurbed kitchen
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunity to enjoy cooking fresh, homely food
Your own transport is required due to the location
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.