I now have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your passion for cooking whilst being able to appreciate having weekends off. The venue is popular for trips and can cater for anywhere between 50 – 500 people.
This is an ongoing position until December 2019.
- Has the ability to run the kitchen on their own when required
- Extensive knowledge with allergens, HACCP, COSHH and all health & safety regulations
- Can prepare and serve food using fresh ingredients in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and works well in a team
- Can liaise effectively with the Head Chef and to provide the best possible service
- Able to maintain exceptional levels of hygiene standards
- Hands-on approach and has experience in a similar environment
- Please know your own transport is required due to the location
Benefits package and hours
- Monday – Thursday day time hours
- 32 hours a week with latest finish 8pm
- Salary of up to £17,500 – £18,500 per annum
- Great work/life balance
- This is 9-month cover until the end of 2019
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.