A fresh food gastro pub on the outskirts of Farnham now has an exciting opportunity to produce good food and receive a fantastic work/life balance in return.
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food background is a must
- Hands-on and a can-do attitude
- Can work effectively on their own
- Able to prepare food to a high standard
- Take pride in their work
- Your own transport is required
The job role
- Salary of up to £10.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday working week
- Work/life balance
- Working with a close-knit team
- Cooking breakfast items using fresh produce
- Responsible for prep work for lunch service
- General cleaning and washing up
Please know you may be required to work the occasional day over the weekend to cover holidays.
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.