We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is looking for a new challenge and to develop their career within the catering industry. This is a great position for someone looking for an exciting Assistant Manager role with training and support available. You will be working alongside the General Manager in driving the business forward and leading a small team in the day to day running of the pub.
- An enthusiastic and calm approach to people management
- Experience within the catering industry at a management level
- Organized and focused work ethic
- Cellar experience preferred but essential
- Passion for exception customer service and quality food
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Great position for someone looking for their first Assistant Manager role
- Day to day running of the pub
- Customer facing role
- Working with the General Manager in develop the business
- Leading a small dedicated team
- Relaxed and friendly management style
- Working 5 over 7 days a week
- Training opportunities available
- Live in accommodation available
This fresh and vibrant pub based in the countryside surrounding Farnborough area. This location is popular with walkers and locals alike giving the pub a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to anyone who pays them a visit whether it’s for a quiet drink, social get together or for one of their renowned themed evenings and events. The personal customer service and delicious food keep people coming back building on this pubs already great reputation.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.