“We want you” ……. if you are a driven and ambitious individual who is ready for a new challenge, This is a great position for someone looking for an exciting Assistant Manager role with training and development given so you can grow into the role. You will be working alongside the Manager in driving the business forward and leading a team in the day to day running of the award-winning Gastro / Fine dining establishment.
- Must have an enthusiastic and open approach to people
- Experience within the Pub management at this level
- Outstanding Team player who enjoys having fun at work
- Cellar, Wine and Spirit experience preferred but essential
- Passion for exception customer service and quality food
- Up to £26,000 per annum (Tips are extra)
- Live in accommodation available
- Training and Development opportunities available
- Working with the General Manager in develop the business
- Relaxed and friendly management style
- Working 5 over 7 days a week
This fresh and vibrant pub based in the countryside nestled in the Surrey Hills of outstanding natural beauty. This location is popular with walkers and locals alike giving the pub a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to anyone who pays them a visit whether it’s for a quiet drink, social get together or a spot of Lunch, the personal customer service and delicious food keep people coming back building on this pubs already Outstanding reputation.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.