We are looking for an Assistant Manager to come on board at this home from home pub and work with the General Manager/Landlord in delivering the best service for the locals and visitors alike. You should have the ambition and enthusiasm to progress the business along with your career.
- Passion for the hospitality industry and customer service
- Relaxed customer service style
- Ability to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently
- Fresh new and exciting ideas to put forward
- An annual salary of between £18,000 and £22,000 per annum
- Tips and bonus in addition to annual salary
- Working in all aspects of the business
- Overseeing service with a floor based role
- Working closely with the General Manager/Landlord
- Managing a small team
- Training and coaching team members
- Opportunity for future progression
- Putting ideas forward to progress and develop the business
- Customer facing role leading by example
- Own transport is essential due to location
Our client is a beautifully traditional pub serving wholesome dishes along with a selection of hearty beers and ales. With its beautiful location, delicious food and drink on offer along with its various evening events this pub suits all occasions.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.