We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager to lead service and manage a dedicated team alongside the General Manager. As Assistant Manager you will be leading by example and training team to deliver the best possible friendly and professional service.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- Drive standards and deliver exceptional customer service
- Calm and level headed approach to management
- Willingness to develop your career
- Put forward fresh new ideas to develop the business
- A salary of £22,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Tips and tronc in addition to salary
- Floor based role interacting with customers
- Mentor and training team
- Overseeing service to ensure service standards are delivered
- Manage financial budgets and targets
- Opportunity to work within a growing and successful company
- Working closely with the General Manager in business planning
Our client is part of a small group of modern fine dining restaurants which is steadily growing and developing with a new opening next year. With its relaxed and professional service along with its flavourful and beautifully presented dishes this establishment is the place to be.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.