We are recruiting for a dedicated individual who is looking to progress their career and work alongside the General Manager to develop and evolve this successful business. As Assistant Manager you will be managing a team of staff and ensuring a smooth and efficient service is delivered
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Hospitality industry
- Ability to lead by example and manage an experienced team
- Eye for detail and consistency in service
- Ability to address any issues and think outside of the box
- A salary of between £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
- £2,000-£3,000 tips and tronc per annum
- Incentive scheme available after 3 months
- Managing a team including KPI’s and rotas
- Floor based role interacting with customers
- Great opportunity to step up to your first Assistant Manager role
- Working alongside the General Manager in future business planning
- Training and development opportunities offered and available
- Live in accommodation available
Our client is situated in the picturesque area surrounding Egham attracting dog walkers and horse riders as well as locals and visitors to the area. This classic gastro pub is independently run and hosts a variety of events with something new and exciting always on offer.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.