Senior Chef de Partie
We are recruiting a Senior Chef de Partie to get involved in developing menu offerings, forecasting supply needs and estimating costs. They should have a good knowledge of food hygiene, allergens and safety regulations. The individuals should have the drive to progress and enhance their own careers and develop their skills. You should be passionate about fresh produce and be keen to learn more about new preparation and cooking techniques.
* Experience as a Chef de Partie for 2 years minimum
* Ability to adapt and work with different volumes
* Background in busy fresh food gastro pubs essential
* A calm and level headed approach to working and leading the junior chefs
* The salary for this position is £8.75 per hour depending on experience
* Plus tips and tronc
* This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
* You will also be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build a good reputation
* Working with fresh food and cooking dishes from scratch
* 28 days paid holiday per annum
* Company discounts and benefits
A traditional branded pub with a large restaurant area situated in the beautiful coastal town of Southsea/Portsmouth. This a popular destination point for families, the pub boasts stunning views with an ever changing landscape and there is a very warm and friendly atmosphere.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.