The client is a small independent and growing company of fantastic Gastro Pubs situated across the South of England. This particular Pub is a new addition to the collection that is offering not only fresh food but as its situated on a Country Estate.
They have just had a refurbishment which includes considerable investment on the new state of the art kitchen with induction, combination oven, and a fantastic layout with the capacity to operate up to 200 covers at a time with further opportunities to cater for large functions. Game being key to the estate there will be shoot lunches, elevenses and full shoot party dinners right through the season.
The role & package
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join and help lead the brigade and work closely with an award winning Head Chef. Ideal candidates will have bags of drive and energy, work well under pressure and will have the ability to contribute to menu writing with a passion for good quality food.
* A salary of up to 27K per annum depending on experience
* Tips and tronc
* Staff discount & incentives available
* Opportunity to work to a rosette standard & working under a very talented Head Chef
* Internal training and company progression
* 28 days paid holiday per annum
* Supporting the Head Chef and leading the kitchen in their absence
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join and help lead the brigade. Ideal candidates will have bags of drive and energy & work well under pressure.
* Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
* Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
* Has a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
* Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it
* Ability to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
* Communicate daily to the relevant departments
* Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.